And she loves her school bus and buddies.
Alejandro and I had a good hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, bread (he now likes PBJ on it), cereal, milk and watermelon. He wakes up so happy everday. Our rep stopped by this morning to get our POA and go do some legwork on our behalf. Soon, we'll get ready to go to the post office to pick up my package. It's nice to know that you can receive a package here. I think it took about two weeks to arrive. It's about a mile and a half walk to the post office. I think I'll just pack some snacks and stay out for the day. It helps that we bought a cheap local phone so I can be reached by Annie's school or our reps, when needed. He doesn't know it yet but I made his favorite no-bake oatmeal cookies. His face lights up and he claps when he sees them.
Jim arrived home safely last night. Thanks be to God.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.